Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday

A Friday during the summer just doesn't have the same feel as a Friday during the school year. I just looked at my calendar . . . why did I look?!!! I officially head back on August 13th, but have several meetings the week before. How did that happen?!!!






1) My friend Roxanna and I met up at Tuk Tuk Tap Room . . . Asian Street Fare to celebrate! We were celebrating the fact that she finished her graduate program in Leadership and me . . .  surviving my first semester in the same program. 
9 grad hours in 5 weeks! Whew! 





2) School supply shopping! Last year, I waited too late for school supplies. My poor daughter got the dregs of the dregs! Not this year! Now, the cute little buckets and bins were not on her school supply list! Just couldn't pass them up! You never know how they can be used . . . QR code task cards maybe?



3) After all the grad school projects . . . it's finally time to get that boat out! Our first trip out . . . my daughter invited 3 friends and fun was had by all! 



4) Fun new coffee cup! We have a yummy juice bar close to my house . . . Revolucion - Coffee & Juice! Next on my list to try - honey lavender latte and coconut blossom sugar latte!


5) Three out of the four books my daughter needs for 6th grade!  We started reading Flipped. I love the fact that she didn't want to stop reading, but she had to head off to a slumber party. (The book hidden in the back is my treat to self!)




















Tomorrow, I celebrate 17 years of marriage with my husband!
Have a fabulous Friday and head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching to see other 5 for Friday posts!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your semester! The lattes sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your first semester of grad school and definitely congrats on 17 years of marriage! That's totally awesome!

    Rissa
    Keep Calm and Hoot On

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just had a fabulous anniversary dinner created by my daughter and her friend!

      Delete