Friday, August 9, 2013

Fun "Happys" in the Mail!

Giddy! The word that described my feelings when I saw the package on the table! The hard part was knowing that I had to wait to open it until I had finished tutoring! A test in patience - self control!



Donna over at . . .
and I participated in a . . .

Soooo fun! Thanks to Katie from Adventures of Ms. Smith and



Mirror - perfect for my new office!

Super cute calendar set to keep me organized! I'm going to need it!

My favorite color! 
I am in love with these pens! They are so smooth!
Super fun case for my iPad!
Thanks, Donna for my fun stuff to help start off a great 2013-2014 school year!

Head over to check out Donna's cute blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Ohh my gosh! I need that ipad case! It is SUPER cute! =)

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up! =)
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I loved participating in this blogger exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all my "happys" Charlotte!! So glad you like yours, too. Hope you have an awesome year! I can't wait to read about your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it so much fun to get a package full of goodies in the mail?! I, too, love that Ipad case! ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete