Friday, May 24, 2013

Five for Friday!

I love Friday! 


One of my all time favorite activities! 

As we are learning about the Civil War, we have been reading Freedom Crossing
Perfect fit!

We started Hands on Equations! I love using these manipulatives! 
We build it, draw it, write it and check it!



Too much fun! Only one survived!


Last weekend my brother, sister-in-law and niece (they live in Connecticut) were in town ...well close...Austin. I made 2 trips to Austin last weekend to see them. My sister-in-law's sister was graduating from UT. They had a graduation party on a really cool double decker boat! 
It was soooo much fun! The boat up close was the party boat next to us. DJ on the boat. The boat behind it was like ours only we had an enclosed slide! Great weekend! 
Ready for another great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by.
    The egg drog project had to be a hit with your kids.
    Enjoy your trip to the Bahamas as well!

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to teach equations this week - thanks for the great idea!!!
    Wow you had a busy week! Love the penny challenge and egg drop!

    ReplyDelete