Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 2 of Blogging

I'm excited! My family is home. They have been in Colorado for 9 days. Nice cool Colorado...not 96 + degree Texas. The house was very quiet except for the yappy dogs going ballistic when they saw a squirrel.

I had great intensions to clean out a few closet, the pantry and my craft closet. Well...too many good books and a refreshing pool were calling my name louder than the cleaning. Go figure. 5 books and a bit of a tan later, I still have closets to clean.

As a welcome home dinner, my family gets to try a recipe that I found on, non other than, Pinterest.
It is Chicken Enchilada Pasta. Found it over at...gotta love this blog name...








http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/2010/11/five-starsand-then-some.html

I'll let you know what the family thinks of this new recipe.

By the way about to add another freebie to my TpT account.

No comments:

Post a Comment